Bill Hall is first and foremost a dedicated father and husband to two of the most amazing women in the world. My wife Katie is a domestic engineer specializing in early adolescent enablement. My daughter is currently the acting directory for Starfall university (starfall.com) where she is currently working to draw out the best performances from the letters J, X, and E.
During the day Bill Hall works as a consultant for one of the “Big Four” consulting firms. He specializes in working with Fortune 500 companies to deliver desktop and application transformations, enterprise and end user support solutions, and mobile device solutions. That is a long way of saying, Bill is a geek and loves to play with technology.
His true passion is mentoring, teaching, and helping others. He has always made a point to focus on people development and skill building as a method for growing the people around him. Bill loves to see his friends and family succeed.
What I’ve Done
- 2001-2002 -Worked for Delco Defense, a subsidiary of General Motors
- 2002 – Graduated from the University of California at Santa Barbara with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- 2005 – Taught Verilog and microprocessor design at Texas A&M University (one of the best jobs ever)
- 2006- Graduated from Texas A&M University with an M.E. in Computer Engineering
- 2006- Worked for 360 Partners and Keystone Strategy in Austin, Tx as a consultant to Microsoft.
- 2007- Joined Big 4 Consulting Firm working in their technology consulting practice